Get work ready.
Skills and jobs are changing and in the same way we need to adapt and evolve with this transition.
Good working habits can help you keep and excel at a new job. Soft skills can help you advance in your career.
Soft skills can be defined as the personal attributes, personality traits, or communication abilities needed for success on the job.
They are based on human emotion and the best way to learn them is through personal human interaction.
Soft skills are highly desirable qualities in demand by employers across all industries and sectors.
Ensuring success in your career
Your Caring Way supports the delivery of carer-specific and readiness training to support your preparation and successful transition into other activities.
These modules can be delivered via workshops and/or online, and include:
- Carer’s health and wellbeing.
- Self-esteem and confidence building.
- Managing stress and anxiety.
- Balancing work and care responsibilities.
- Problem solving with employers.
- Advocacy and representation.
- Resume building and interview preparation.