The Queensland Government has announced that Greater Brisbane will now go into a three-day lockdown as of 5:00 pm today and masks will be mandatory.
This includes the Ipswich, Logan, Redlands, Moreton and Brisbane council areas.
As a result, our offices located within the specified areas will be closed to the public from 5.00 pm Monday 29 March until 9 am Tuesday 6 April (including the Easter public holidays).
Our services in the affected council areas will still be open and our staff working remotely as required.
We are monitoring the situation daily and we will continue to adapt our operations accordingly.
We will continue to take guidance from public health authorities and as more information comes to light, we will keep you informed.
Stay up to date
We understand there is a lot of information in the media about the coronavirus but we strongly recommend you use the links below for the most up-to date, consistent and accurate information about COVID-19.
If you require more information, if you are concerned about possible exposure or if you have symptoms of COVID-19, call the Health line on 1800 020 080. The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
That lockdown will be for greater Brisbane, which is Brisbane, Logan, Moreton Bay, Ipswich and Redlands and will commence at 5:00 pm this afternoon.
We are here to help.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Carer Services on 07 3900 8100 or email@example.com.
- NDIS Services Enquiry Line on 1300 999 636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please check official sources:
- ABC News – https://www.abc.net.au/news
- Queensland Government (COVID website) – https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au
- Queensland Government (latest updates) – https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status
- NDIS – https://www.ndis.gov.au/coronavirus
- Carers Queensland website – https://carersqld.com.au/COVID-19
If you need support
If you need someone to talk to, you can contact:
- Carer Gateway on 1800 422 737 or https://www.carergateway.gov.au
- Beyond Blue on 1800 512 348 or visit their Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service at https://coronavirus.beyondblue.org.au
- Community Recovery Hotline on 1800 173 349 – for vulnerable Queenslanders such as people with disabilities and seniors