Help us enable a new future for others.
Your Caring Way offers a valuable opportunity for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and Group Training Organisations (GTOs) to engage with a unique cohort of customers.
We are an end to end vocational coaching program, designed to support carers by providing coaching, mentoring, accredited and non-accredited training.
Our goal is to prepare them for vocational opportunities (such as employment, work experience, or volunteering) with suitable “carer friendly” employers, enabling a range of social, and economic outcomes across the community.
Inspiring positive change
Your Caring Way is a new program of services that focus upon carers wanting to pursue their own goals, like a totally new career.
We deliver the following program objectives through a contemporary and personalised model of service delivery:
- To develop and sustain strong community connections.
- To improve the quality of life for carers through vocational activities.
- To increase carer workforce capacity and capability.
Part of this model working effectively relies on Your Caring Way using its own RTO where it can provide the services needed AND also partnering with other RTOs/GTOs and vocational service providers that can:
- Support quality accredited training in the area/industry of interest for the carer, and
- Help enable work experience/placement support where it is required as part of the qualification.
A value-based partnership
Your Caring Way will conduct an initial client needs assessment and planning process. This determines which partner training, education and/or service provider we need to refer them to based upon a carer's goals and aspirations.
Some key drivers that underpin our partnership model include RTOs that:
- Align to and share our community-oriented values and our mission to improve the quality of life for caring families.
- Are willing to work with, learn and understand the needs and barriers of people who are carers.
- Provide flexible delivery models (on-line, face to face, on-the-job, full time and part time options etc).
- Have a wide scope of courses and qualifications and can attract funding to offset costs to clients and minimise disadvantage to the client.
- Have a reputation for putting your clients needs at the centre of your business.